Friday, June 19, 2009

With love


So folks, here I come again...after a long break I should say. Blame it on my laziness. Actually, this is after a lot of push. Thanks to The Lady. I wonder what I would have been without you around Honey.

And actually, let me use this public space today to thank you. I thank you for coming out for dinner with me today. I was late and you went mad. But you came. Thanks for all the consideration I have enjoyed over the past few weeks.

Times have been tough, more for you than for me. But I am thankful that after all that happened, I can still proudly say, "You are with me". Thank you God and thank you Honey.

I am really, really thankful and fortunate that I have you with me.
Thanks a lot for being there...

Sorry, I could not make it poetic, don't know how effective it is...but this is the natural voice that came out as soon as you asked me to write something.

I love you Honey and thanks for being there...

2 comments:

  1. I just soooo love the pic you have chosen for this blog....the moment I saw this pic I was smiling....God bless you. :)

    The lady is sure a lucky one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TDIC: Sure she is the lucky one :)
    but to tell you the truth, I am luckiest.... :)

    ReplyDelete